Wednesday 20 June 2012

Hello!

Hey guys!

You may have linked onto my 'Bakers Blog' from my other blog...'Just a load of old Nish Nash!'. If so I hope you won't be disappointed.

For those of you who don't know me, I am a great lover of baking and am a trainee journalist, so also a lover of writing. So, I thought why not combine these two passions and create this page as an extension of my other.

I have recently started writing for a up and coming fashion/baking website called shire, so was hoping to also use that as another outlet and link that with this.

I have baked a fair few cakes in my lifetime, but only recently have a began to take it more seriously and started making professional birthday cakes and experimenting with cupcakes.

The purpose of this page is to show anyone who is interested some good techniques to baking and some of my recipes. There may also be a few normal meal recipes popping up here and there as I am also a big fan of cooking. So...watch this space.

I'm hoping to put up some tutorials and loads of pictures. So, keep an eye out.

Thanks, Aimee :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment